Rockliffe Hall has launched a special Spa Resolution Spa Day to help you start the New Year as you mean to go on.
Begin your day in Rockliffe Hall’s state-of-the-art gym, make the most of Rockliffe Hall’s hot and cold thermal rooms on poolside, or simply take time out for yourself by relaxing by the pool – the choice is yours.
Then head to the Brasserie to enjoy a two-course lunch before indulging in a special treatment to care for your winter skin. The Skin Regimen Facial is a revitalising and toning treatment using Comfort Zone products which also includes a hand, arm, foot and head massage.
Victoria Rickett, Rockliffe Hall’s spa manager, says: “We’ve created this unique Spa Resolution Spa Day to encourage our guests to start off 2019 on the right foot with self-care to set you up for a happy and healthy year.
“What better way to give yourself a healthy boost after the indulgences of the festive season?”
The Spa Resolution Spa Day
• Arrive for 9am and enjoy a Welcome Drink
• Use of the wellness and bathing facilities including gym, swimming pool, Hydro pool, monsoon showers, thermal suite and outdoor hot tub until 5pm
• Complimentary use of robe and slippers
• Two-course lunch in The Brasserie
• Choice of either a 60 minute or 90 minute Skin Regimen Facial or Comfort Zone Body Treatment if preferred
Prices from £130 per person including a 60 minute treatment or from £160 per person including a 90 minute treatment.
Available Mondays to Fridays from January 2 to February 28.
Visit www.rockliffehall.com or call 01325 729999 for more information or to book.